|"Pilot" is OFA Excellent,
as were his parents and grandparents, several progeny and grand-get.
He is red wheaten, black masked with good bone and great musculature.
Pictured here at 9 years old, Pilot weighed 100lbs in his prime.
Pilot is championship-pointed but did not
enjoy it so he "retired" early. He has 7 champion
offspring including 4 American/Canadian Champions (Am/Ch Symetri
Feel The Thunder, and the 3 littermates Am/Can Ch Symetri's
Omega Red of Peritar, Am/Can Ch Symetri's Kenyatti Of Peritar,
and Am/Can Ch Symetri's Northern Exposure) as well as Ch Symetri
Somebody Stop Me, Ch Lamington's Sekhmet ("Elsa"),
and Ch Lamington's Sir Charles ("Chico").
Pilot is the grandsire of:
• FC Lamington's
Abracadabra, F Ch., MC ("Abby")
• Lamington's Capérucita, F Ch. ("Rosie")
• Ch. Lamington's Gone With The Wind ("Scarlett")
• Can Ch. Priderock's First Wild Thunder ("Jordan")
• Can Ch. Priderock's Storm Warning, CD, CGC, TDI, HIC,
• Can Ch. Priderock's Ruff Enuff ("Dalton")
• Can Ch. Priderock's Hakuna Matata ("Desmond")
• Can Ch. Heronhill's The Power of One
• Can Ch. Heronhill's Basuto
• Can Ch. Heronhill's Timbervate
• Can Ch. Kopera Esprit Dumela
• Can Ch. Kopera's Bakari Iron Will
HOUSE is especially proud that:
Am/Can Ch Symetri's Feel the Thunder, JC, was #1 Ridgeback
in Conformation in Canada in 1995
Ch. Priderock's Hakuna Matata, was #1 Ridgeback in Conformation
in Canada in 2001.